Sevenair Avionics is part of Sevenair Maintenance division. It has independent Part 145 approvals for repair and calibration of avionic equipments and batteries. We can trace the origins to Sofinare, a maintenance company created in 1990 and later acquired and integrated within Sevenair Group.
In 2019 acquired EIA – Electrónica Industrial de Alverca gaining capabilities and increasing the already large market share in this specific area. Apart from the approved service center capabilities it also represents and trades a number of OEM such as Garmin, Trig, MidContinent, Avidyne, Aspen. It’s one of the leading Garmin dealers with a large customer base spread in Portugal, Spain, Morocco and sub-saharan Africa.
Official Service Center
Avionics – repair, overhaul and modification
- Radar: DME, transponders, radio altimeters.
- Navigation & Communication: VOR, ILS, ADF, VHF/UHF comm, radio control panels, PA systems.
- Avionics & Electronics: digital and analog systems.
- Electrical Power: indoor and outdoor lights, AC/DC controls and power distribution, power protection systems.
- Annual inspection of general aviation aircraft.
Aircraft Systems & Avionics
Avionic systems include communications, navigation, the display and management of multiple systems, and the hundreds of systems that are fitted to aircraft to perform individual functions. The term avionics is a portmanteau of the words aviation and electronics.
Avionics Sevenair Technicians install, inspect, test, adjust, or repair avionics equipment, such as radar, radio and navigation in aircraft or space vehicles. They also test and troubleshoot instruments, components, and assemblies, using circuit testers, oscilloscopes, or voltmeters.